We love our statement pieces and our trendy outfits but we always have that feeling like we don’t have enough!
That’s probably because we are missing those wardrobe essentials that help build a look. I am sure most of us already have these items in our closet but I just wanted to write about a few basic essentials of my own. The list can go on but I picked a few that go with the current season and can be worn separately with other items in my closet.
- Classic denim- We all need that one really good pair of Blue Denim pants, they go with everything and can be worn with almost all our tops.
- White/Black T-shirt- Spending money on a good quality basic plain T-shirt is really is a good investment. They go with everything, they can be dressed up or down depending on the look.
- Jacket- It does not have to be denim could be leather but this piece really helps bring the whole look together.
- Black Platforms- Black shoes is a must in every wardrobe.
- Bag– I prefer owning a really sling bag that goes with everything and can be used for various occasions this green one is my favorite as its not black and adds a bits of color to my ootd.
- Jewelry– I love chokers, they are in and look chic. Dainty neck pieces or rings also help add a little sass to your outfit.
- Other Accessories- Its Not necessary to wear t these to complete the look but I love completing my day outfits with a cap or sunglasses.
Denim Pants- Dynamite, Garage
White T- Zara Basic
Denim Jacket- Zara
Cap- Armani Exchange
Bag and Sunglasses- Forever 21
Shoes- Shelly’s London
Choker- Nordstrom Brand