Had an amazing time in Mexico!
The wedding was in Cuernavaca at this amazing resort called Hacienda Cortéz.
It was an outdoor wedding and reception, it has been the best wedding that I have attended. The ceremony was so touching. The food was good the band was amazing and Mexican really know how to celebrate.
Just came to Cuernavaca. It is amazing ! It’s called the spring city and I see why. For images on Instagram of my Mexico trip !
Since I was visiting Mexico City, I wanted to wear something I designed !
I love satin and silk fabrics. I designed this particular piece in a way that it could be worn tied up for a casual yet kinky look or buttoned down for a more formal look.
I love this shade of pink. It’s not to loud and the shade gives the top a vintage vibe.
I am staying in a typical colonial Mexican house so I had to take a picture!
High waist denim- Garage
- I am leaving for a trip to Mexico, so excited !!! And
I thought I should do a post of what to pack for a trip.
1. Bottoms-I pack atleast one good classic pair of denim pants, usually blue that I could pair with most of my tops, a sporty legging and a few pair of shorts.
2. Dress– it’s doesn’t necessarily have to be a LBD but since I have a wedding to attend I decided to take two dresses, a dress that’s more formal and one that’s more like a sundress.
3. Swimwear– I will be spending a lot of time in water so it’s a must to carry swimwear and since they don’t take up that much space I will be carrying all my favourite ones.
4. Tops– I like wearing light and breezy tops when I travel plus due to the weather in these places I need to carry clothes that are cotton or of any thin material. I usually pack 3-4 camisoles and 1-2 shirts depending on length of trip. I keep the colour scheme monotone so i can repeat them. I also carry a few (1-3) dressier tops just incase !
5. Heels– You need at least one good but also comfortable pair of heels, preferably black or nude.
6. Sneakers– I never go on trips without my adidas originals. Specially when I know I have to walk and or travel from place to place. Also they go with almost everything.
7. Bag pack– I love huge bags, it can fit just about anything and are so comfortable. But if you like travelling with small sling bags that’s perfect too.
8. Makeup– That basically depends on a person for example when I travel to a —– place I absolutely need my beach kit (check my earlier post to know what I am talking about ) and a few shades of lipsticks, a mascara and an eyeliner.
9. Accessories– My favourites are usually a hat, a basic black choker, some socks, a belt, couple of earrings and I always have my diamond ring and gold necklace on and we know we all love our sunglasses we have to have them !
10. Jacket– Carrying one really good jacket is usually enough, maybe something that goes with a formal and a casual look but again that depends on you. I love my denim jacket so I have to take it.
Outfit of the day –
This look is inspired by street fashion!
I wanted to wear something more street inspired and loud.
I love checks and I love over coats, I bought this lovely coat in one size bigger so it gives it that oversize look and I paired this beautiful long jacket with my favourite blue mom jeans and a Basic white T-Shirt
Makeup and accessories –
I added my favourite belt to the look to give it some definition. This look is more structured and bold. I went with a more matching the jacket lipstick. I don’t usually wear heels but I thought I should for this look just to take it up a notch. I finished the look with this leather cap that I thrifted at Kensington market in Toronto and my forever 21 sling bag. I have had this cap for a while now but I hardly used it and I think it really brings this outfit together.
Jacket- Leith (Nordstrom)
White Shirt- Calvin Klein
Booties- Urban Planet
Sling bag- Forever 21
Lipstick – Dior 999 rouge
Eyeliner- Kat Von d
What I am wearing for Christmas !
It’s that time of the year again! I love this season and Christmas is my favourite festival. Going to church, meeting relatives, friends and opening gifts!
I always dress up all festive for Christmas but this time I thought of wearing something different. I usually wear colours related to Christmas but this time I decided to go the other way. I decided not to wear a dress this time and to wear pants and a top instead.
I am wearing black semi-formal high waist pants with cowls that I designed I love super high waisted anything but it’s not that easy for me to find them so I designed one. I paired them up with this free flowing top from Leith I bought at Nordstrom. I am in love with the sleeves and mustard geeenish colour I also love how the fabric falls it’s overall amazing.
I accessorized this look with high heels from urban planet and a festive red lip stick by Dior if you have read my older posts you know how much I love this shade by Dior.
For jewelry I just wore my name necklace that I wear almost everyday and a simple ring.
Heels- Urban Planet
Lipstick- Rouge Dior 999
It’s getting colder but there are ways to keep warm and look stylish at the same time.
We can either layer up or wear a fitted top with a heavy jacket and thick denim material
Bomber Jackets – Zara Men’s wear
Crop top – Dynamite
Mom Jeans – Zara
Booties – Fendi
I also added me DKNY belt for this look!
I like to accessorise my outfit with multiple Jewellery and a loud lipstick which offcourse depends on the season.
This look is all about looking and feeling boujee this fall within a budget.
We don’t really need expensive items to put together an amazing outfit it’s good to have statement pieces in your wardrobe but at the same time even affordable brands can make us look fabulous !
We can find a lot of trendy and high end looking pieces at affordable and fast fashion clothing stores.
It’s time to pull out all out warm and cozy pieces for this season. I love a good sweater but what I feel like I always struggle when I have to get in and out of places. Whenever I wear a sweater or something warm I start to feel hot or itchy when I get in doors.
Specially when I want to go out with friends or for a party I like to wear something sexy and light.
I like wearing a bodysuit or a crop top or maybe a camisole and I pair it up with a really heavy jacket or a faux fur coat! I use to layer but that is too much work when you have take them off any way once your inside.
Faux fur coat- Forever21
Pleather crop top- Zara
Booties- Urban Planet
Denim – H&M
Purse- Kate spade
I like over sized coats and mixing them up with dark coloured bottoms. I love booties and this one in particular is my favourite because I the hell height is perfect and the opening at the ankle is not too short or too long which I what always a problem for me.
…and you can complete the look with a sleek pulled back hair
I like to leave my hair open but you can pull it back into a bun for a more sleek and chic look!
You can also add on some dainty Jewellery maybe a neck piece or a ring. I usually just add my gold necklace and a simple ring!
Leave a comment down below and let me know if you would like me to do a fall/winter look book 👍🏻 As a blog post !?!
Enjoying the fall colours !!
Decided to have a picnic with some of my friends at Christie Pits park. The weather was good and the leafs looked beautiful. I had an amazing Sunday.
Casual with a kink!
I put on something light and breezy. I also wore my Prada Slip ons to add some colour to my outfit. I loved the overall look with the oversized white shirt, my statement sunglasses and the bright pink slip-ons, my closet is filled with greys and dark colours so I thought I should go bright this fall!
Fashion is instant language – Miuccia Prada
Outfit of the day!
Denim 3/4ths- Dynamite, garage
Boyfriend Shirt- Old Navy
Slip on- Prada
The weather is beautiful, the Sun is out so I thought I should chill outside, go walk in the park have a little picnic.
I was done with work and wasn’t ready to go home yet so I decided to dress up and go out !
I love prints and I love wearing white, so I put together this fun outfit !
I am loving this new Shirt dress from ONLY and the print is amazing. I looked at it on a mannequin and knew it’s for me. I also love white shirts I have plenty but this basic Zara white T-shirt is my ultimate go to item. I love love love my Steve Madden furry slip ons these are trending this season and are so comfortable and I wear it almost every chance I get, sometime I plan my outfit around it.
This look is casual yet fun!
Outfit Description –
Shirt- Zara Basic
Shirt Dress- ONLY
Slips ons- Steve Madden